Thursday 26 April 2012

Dibden Purlieu.


On Tuesday afternoon I found myself in Dibden Purlieu, sitting in a parked car, with twenty minutes to spare and no desire to investigate the local shops, or indeed to leave the car.  I had my camera with me and set myself the challenge of taking an interesting picture of whatever I could see through the windscreen, the side and rear windows, or the sun roof; just for fun, to pass the time.  And it worked; the twenty minutes seemed like seconds, I had a lovely time, it was a really interesting project, and I rather like the look of the photos.

The picture shows one of the views taken in Beaulieu Road, Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire, on Tuesday 23rd April 2012, through the windscreen of my parked car.  It was a showery day, cloudy, sunny, and wet in turns.  To see the rest of my Twenty Minutes in Dibden Purlieu photos, click on the link to my tumblr blog, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment