Monday 18 January 2016

Queen Victoria Christmas Cruise 2015.


A couple of weeks on board Queen Victoria nicely wrapped-up Christmas for me. No pre-Christmas rush, no Christmas rumpus, no post-Christmas recriminations.  Instead I cruised to the Canaries and dipped in and out of Christmas whenever I fancied.  Twelve nights, 17th to 29th December, round trip from Southampton, calling at Madeira, Santa Cruz, La Palma, Gran Canaria and Lisbon.  Wonderful.  I even managed to weather the Force-9 strong gale and 12-metre swell in the Bay of Biscay on day two!

To see My Pictures On Board MS Queen Victoria 17th to 29th December 2015, click on the link below:-

To read about MS Queen Victoria, click on the link below:-

The photo at the top shows the Force-9 strong gale & 12-metre swell in the Bay of Biscay, North Atlantic Ocean, southbound for Madeira, Portugal, aboard MS Queen  Victoria, at 14:18 on Saturday 19th December 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment